FADFAE ENGINEERING SERVICES LIMITED are world leaders in using Risk-Based Inspection and Integrity methodologies for the Management of piping, tanks, vessels and rotating / moving components. RBI strategy is developed following execution of a Risk Assessment, which would detail the recommended approach that the client should adopt in order to ensure effective asset integrity management.
Through our Process & Reliability Centred Maintenance disciplines, we strive to reduce risk whilst prioritising resources and reducing cost by maintaining plant integrity and reducing unplanned shutdowns.Probable failure modes in order to assist in the selection of the most appropriate inspection / monitoring techniques.
- Risk Based Assessment and Inspection Planning/Training
- Corrosion Management Services
- Fitness for Purpose Assessment
- Manage/Review Inspection Results and Prioritise Anomalies – Topsides Internal and external Inspection
- Materials and Corrosion Studies ü Failure Analysis and investigation
- HAZOP/HAZID LOPA – SIL for New and Ageing Assets
- Development of integrity policies, strategies, schemes and specific inspection procedures.